This course is suitable for beginners who are just beginning to learn Chinese. The level of language difficulty is HSK1-2.
Includes text, exercises, and tests.
The text selects the most functional sentence patterns and high-frequency vocabulary of everyday spoken language.
Practice with a variety of common types of questions, as well as games, classroom real-time groups or individual competitions, interactive video and offline practice materials. The practice covers all aspects of listening, speaking, reading, writing and communication.
The test content is linked to the competency framework to provide learners with detailed capability status analysis.
All words in this course cover HSK vocabulary and provide dictionary functions including search for Chinese characters and components.
Exercises including words, phrase structure, sentence patterns, and integrated communication applications. The necessary explanations are attached to the exercises. If you encounter a problem in the practice that requires help from the instructor, you can ask in the course forum.
- Word Practice: Master the pronunciation, glyph, meaning and pragmatics of functional words in this topic.
- Chinese character practice: master the pronunciation, glyph and meaning of basic Chinese characters.
- Phrase practice: master the structure and matching of phrases.
- Sentence Pattern Exercise: Master the basic sentence patterns through substitution and extension exercises.
- Communicative use: Comprehensive use in communicative situations to achieve communicative goals.